Jonathan Gillman (“JG”, “we”, “our”) operates the website, mobile, and desktop applications (the “Service”).
What information do we collect?
We use third-party tools to collect analytical data on how our Service is performing, to help identify what needs to be fixed, and to serve advertisements in all our free apps.
- Google/Firebase Analytics: Firebase helps analyze how users use our apps. For a list of data collected please refer to Google: https://support.google.com/firebase/answer/6318039. To further learn more about the technologies they use via cookies on your smartphone(s) and how to opt-out: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/.
- Google/Firebase Admob: Admob serves advertisements in our free apps. You can opt-out from AdMob by following the instructions described by Google: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en. For more details about Admob and how they collect information please refer to these links: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/and https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
Use of Data
JG uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To maintain and provide to our Service.
- To gather analysis so that we can improve our Service. See which app features are being used the most.
- To monitor the usage of our Service.
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
Third party links
This policy was last modified on May 25, 2018.
support at jgmobileapps.com