The purpose of this tutorial is to illustrate how to add APA™ format references to your existing document.
- After generating your reference using Citation Generator, copy the text and paste it into your document on the last page/reference page.
- Make sure the first line of your reference text is left-align. If it leads to more than 1 line, simply indent each line below the first line.
- Italicize the title of your source. e.g. book titles, name of articles, etc…
- If you have a list of references, be sure to alphabetize it.
- Note: When copying and pasting text to and from your Word document the font and font size changes. Be sure to double check the newly copied reference text is set as “Times New Roman” font with “12” font size.
American Psychological Association (APA), are registered trademarks of the American Psychological Association.